With a solid theoretical foundation and consistent professional and academic experience, MILTON MENEZES introduces the basic concepts and techniques of CHARACTER TRAITS and INTERNAL PARTS allowing the participant to begin using the technique immediately upon completion of the course.
Train and prepare professionals who work or want to work in any Help Relationship, Psychotherapy, coaching or Development programs using the concepts of CHARACTER, CHARACTER TRAITS, BELIEFS, and VALUES. Provide practitioners and students of any background with effective practical and technical resources for problem-solving and personal development by understanding the key aspects that drive client behavior, conflict, and illness. Fostering the process of personal growth and self-development by recognizing your own Character Traits as components of your way of being in the world.
What are you going to learn about?
Who should do it?
The training is open to all people interested in this theme. Especially those who already work or intend to act in any Help Relationship, such as Counseling, Psychotherapy, Therapies, Coaching, Development Programs, etc. It is also open to anyone who wants to promote their Self Knowledge and Personal Development through the Character Traits concepts and practices and the Belief and Values system.
*Already our student? Has special 10% discount
Contact us via form or on our social media.
In the Training course, the student will have access to the concepts and their foundation in lectures and in the experiential practices of the method.
* Human behavior in traditional psychology
* Personality and stroke dynamics in the new model
* Character - Initial Thoughts
* Characteristic aspects of character traits
* Main aspects of human character
* Character Traits - Main and Secondary
* Internal Parts - Demonstration and Concept
* Interview demo to identify internal parts
* Experience of the internal parts in the group
* Testimonials about the experience - final reflections.
* Secondary Character Traits and Human Behavior
* Character traits and human behavior
* Unconscious Beliefs - Top 10
* Interview demonstrations and internal parts practice
* Practical demonstration of internal parts using ground anchors
* Practice internal parts in student subgroups
* Feedback, comments and reflections on student practices
* Steps of working with internal parts
* How to understand PREPOTENCE, EGOISM, PRIDE, VANITY, CONTROL, etc.
* How do Character Traits influence diseases such as DEPRESSION, PANIC, OCD, among others?
* How to transform character traits and pursue a fuller and more aware life?
▪ The course is structured to emphasize the practical activities in the classroom modules so the student has a systematized instrument to apply in their personal life and professional practice.
▪ You will learn “seeing doing”, “simulating doing” and “doing”
▪ Individual activity applications: Activities are presented for individual coaching service applications.
Throughout the training, various practices are performed demonstrating the method and favoring the individual practice of students in sessions with student (individual) clients. Some characteristics of the practices can be changed according to the demand of each situation or theme that is focused at the moment of practice aiming at adapting to the context, but maintaining the pedagogical objective of the practice.
© 2019 Martha Mendes Institute. All direct reserved. Trípoli Street, 92 cjto 107 - Vila Leopoldina - São Paulo - SP 05303020Made by: